At any given moment, you do not exist. Your body exists, temporary though it may be. Still, you are not your body. You are merely an electrochemical process of your body. The continuity of your separate self is manufactured every few milliseconds by a hunk of warm grey meat between your ears. In the time it takes you to read this sentence, your brain has created you a thousand times, and it has left behind a thousand ghosts of you.
congratulations to wikipedia for choosing the worst photos of every actor for the sidebar picture.
and congratulations to IMDb for the same thing
- teacher: list some traits of a good leader. i'll write them on the board, so just call out.
- me: NICE BUTT
- class: *goes completely silent*
- teacher: what?
- me: well their followers need something to look at. why do you think they started walking behind them in the first place?
- teacher: ...
- teacher: *writes "butt" on the board*
- Janitor: FROM THE WINDOWS... TO THE WALLS...Cleaning up the bathroom stalls. Till my mop wets all these halls, all you bitches fall.